Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lost child found. Still looking for brain!

I got to the childminder's house to pick up Child.  Knocked on the door - no answer.  I'm now starting to panic a bit.  I've come out without my phone and I didn't check it before leaving the house.  The childminder's car has gone so they've obviously had to dash off.  I try the neighbour on one side who I know is a friend of her's but she's not in either.

But it's OK because one of my Story Storks customers lives the other side!  I knock on her door and she welcomes me with open arms and shows me to her phone so that I can ring my husband.  The plan is that I'll call Hubby, he'll have the childminder's number so he can call and find out where she is.

I explain the situation to him.

He tells me that it's the other childminder who looks after Child on a Tuesday and has done for the past six months.

Clever and pretty!!!!

No comments: