Total Pageviews

Monday, August 27, 2012

FORGOT TO PUT SOMETHING ON DID WE!!!

For those of you who didn’t come and see it, I was in pantomime last week. I was playing the role of Aladdin which involved very little acting as I just had to walk around being rather cocky!! Throughout the pantomime I had been wearing a ring – by rubbing the ring I could summon the ‘Slave of the Ring’ who would grant me my every wish. During the last scene I gave the ring back to the slave thereby giving him his freedom.

I had to change my costume during the interval so I’d taken the ring off so as not to ladder my tights. It wasn’t until approx 1 min before I had to give the ring to the slave that I realised I wasn’t wearing it. Unfortunately I was on stage! What followed was not unlike the scene in four weddings and a funeral when Hugh Grant has forgotten the wedding rings! Transpired the only ring on stage was being worn by the slave himself, so with a slight of the hand, he gave me his ring – I then gave it back to him in a dramatic flourish!!!

Marvellous I thought – that’s my enormous gaff for the week over and done with. I was so wrong!!

I’d taken the week off work and on Friday afternoon I was very tired so decided to have a nap. I couldn’t be arsed to put on my pyjamas so I just took my bra off and slept in what I was wearing. I woke up, got ready, went to the theatre and prepared to get changed into my Aladdin outfit. Only then did I realise I’d forgotten to put my bra back on!

Obviously this was a major issue. I confided in the ladies next to me that I had forgotten my bra and transpired that some of them had spare bras. Amazing I thought – I can’t manage to bring one bra and some people have brought as many as 3!!!

So the day was saved! And then a lovely surprise was to follow. I popped on the bra that was being leant which was several cup sizes larger than I usually wear. I was expecting it to flap about – however I filled it more than I thought. Transpires I’ve gone up a cup size.

So not only did I get to be the star of the show but my boobs got bigger. It’s this kind of week you can only dream of!

No comments: